A development programme could bring the following benefits to organisations:
- Reduced behavioural issues – mapping situations and identifying solutions.
- Effective leadership and management – awareness, responsibility and empowerment.
- Improved team/supply chain/partnership effectiveness based on trust & respect and improved communications.
- Empowered teams and individuals.
- Improved decision making – wisdom of crowds and understanding of biases.
- Improved efficiency – better decisions, reduction in waste and engaged stakeholders making less complaints.
- Reduced workplace stress.
- Barriers to growth lessened.